Thursday, November 06, 2008

FYI

I wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I will be away from the computer for a while. My son will be having his second surgery tomorrow on his wrist. He really did a number on it. We are not sure what the outcome will be at this point but being in and out of the hospital and dr. offices makes it really hard to even get close to the computer. He is on pretty strong pain meds and I feel like I need to be close to him so if he needs anything I am there for him. I will be back and hope to be able to make a post this weekend at some point probably on Sunday. Please keep my son in your thoughts, I know he is almost 16 but he is in a great deal of pain right now. I don't know if I could deal with it as well as he has. His arm to his wrist are completely deformed, he has a lot of surgery ahead of him. Please be patient with me. I hope to be back full time soon.
Thank you!
Zee

No comments:

 
Layout by Jennies World