Sunday, December 07, 2008

Another Tut, New Kit, and a Freebie

A friend at Aussie Scraps has taken the time to tut my teddy luv kit. It turned out just wonderful. Thanks Paola! You can find the tut HERE.
The kit that was used for this fabulous tut can be found HERE.

Teddy Luv


I also have a new kit for you. This kit is available in full and tagger size. Exclusive to Aussie Scraps for one week only! Hurry in and have a look. Our store has a new look and in addition to that, with every purchase you will get our Christmas collab for free. There is no limit on how much you have to purchase. This awesome kit is FREE with ANY purchase.

My new kit is called Frost Bite and is available at Aussie Scraps under Zee's Designs. My new kit Frost Bite is on sale 70% off the original prices. Remember there are two kits, one tagger size and the other is full size. Made with papers 12x12 and 300dpi this kit is perfect for printing.And FINALLY, your freebie! I thought I would do something a little different for your freebie. I have made for you some gift tags that can be printed. They are for personal use only.

click the preview to download.

Enjoy,

Zee




1 comment:

Lvy said...

I love your blog !:!! thanks !!!!

 
Layout by Jennies World