Friday, February 06, 2009

GRAND OPENING SALE

I know it has been forever since I have posted and thing have been really crazy busy here. I think I finally got my son squared away with the surgeon. He is now in physical and occupational therapy as he has no use of his arm at all. He hurt his dominant arm so....as you can imagine I have been doing lost of honors civics and honors chemistry and spanish homework. HAHA...Thank goodness I don't have to help him with his construction class or he would surely fail....


I have a great surprise for you today...There is a new shop in town...Swing on by and pay us a visit.



GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION! ! COME BE A PART OF IT! MICHELLES-ANGELS IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS! THIS WEEK FEB.6TH THRU FEB.13TH..GET 60% OFF!!




PLUS, SPEND JUST $10 IN THE STORE AND RECEIVE A MEGA CU GRAB BAG FREE. IT HAS OVER 100MG OF CU GOODIES, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. HURRY IN AND CATCH ON THE SAVINGS!!



DESIGNERS ARE STILL UPLOADING SO KEEP CHECKING BACK EVERY DAY FOR MORE GOODIES. PLUS, SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE WEEKLY UPDATES ON STORE NEWS, INCLUDING NEW PRODUCTS, SALE AND PROMOTIONS AND THERE MIGHT EVEN BE SOME SURPRISE GOODIES! HEE HEE! BUT THEY ARE FOR OUR NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBES ONLY..SO SIGN UP TODAY TO MAKE SURE YOU DON' T MISS ANYTHING!!

Click either preview to begin shopping!!!

I know I have some awards that need posting, I will try to get these up later today. I am truely honored and thank you so much to the lovely ladies passing them my way.

I will be back later tonite with a freebie so keep your eye out....

HUGGZ
ZEE

No comments:

 
Layout by Jennies World